OptiCal Sciences offers effective, individual training solutions for your company. Each of our training programs can be tailored to suite the individual needs of your company, and may be conducted on-site or at our premises in either Northampton (UK) or Carlow (Ireland).
We offer a wide selection of training solutions from the following list of categories.
- Certified operator training for portable instruments.
- Certified operator training for Particle Monitoring Systems
- Certified maintenance training for Particle Monitoring Systems
- Guidance on the interpretation of clean room monitoring Practices and Standards (ISO 14644 and EUGMP compliance)
Training is professionally delivered using a combination of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, hand-out material and practical demonstrations, where applicable. Please find an example of the online training material and the manual given to the operators as part of the operator training for Particle Monitoring Systems in the Additional Resources section.
Upon completion of training, OptiCal Sciences’ training certificates are issued to individual course attendees.
The results of OptiCal Sciences’ training for your Company include self-assured operators, improved operator efficiency, minimized risk of flawed testing and error, reduced downtime, training records to assist with Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency (MHRA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and Irish Medicines Board (IMB) compliance.
- Online Operator Training Manual for Multiuser Network Particle Monitoring System using Wonderware Information Server.
- Downloadable Operator Training Manual for Multiuser Network Particle Monitoring Software using Wonderware Information Server.
(To save the file right click on the download link, then select "Save Target As...".)